Friday, March 8, 2013

To My Reading Chair

This morning, I sit, drinking my smoothie, I think about chapel unto which I am skipping at this very moment. My plan was to come back to my dorm and sleep, but instead, I end up in my comfy chair doing Latin homework. Because I am leaving for home around 5pm tonight, we will not be in until 1am at the earliest. This means going to bed, once again very late. From being sleep deprived all week, I thought it would be a good idea for me to sleep this morning so that I may stay awake to help be co-pilot. Chemistry does not start until 12, so therefore I would squeeze in a good hour nap. But for some reason, I am no longer tired. Therefore- I write. Two more classes until I am free for the week. This means, just chemistry, the lunch with a friend, Latin, an interview, and then sitting in my room until I leave. My packing is done.
My roommate has entrusted me with a 2000 page book to read over break. The Great Book of Amber. Apparently there are 10 books in one. I cannot wait until on Sunday afternoon, I can sit, drink tea, and just read. I will update this on Sunday after I have started the book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment