Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Final Final

Yes. It is finished. As of 11 AM today, my last exam came to a close. My first exam this morning was quite difficult. But my second exam was a bit easier, than I originally planned for and therefore, I am thankful. I am tired and weary, but yet so relieved to be done. Also, there comes upon me a bit of fear for the future summer.
As of right now, my goal is to finish reading Suetonius' The Twelve Caesars, and possibly re-read the Saint Augustine's City of God. Other than that, my reading options shall stay open. As for summer jobs, I will be house-sitting and babysitting along with volunteering at the hospital as normal. It already feels like the summer is half over-something that makes me worry that it will go by quite fast. Oh dear!
Summer shall come and go soon enough I suppose. For now though, I shall rest my head and eyes, with a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment